The cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services. However, the shared use of some cookies between different websites has raised social alarm in the context of the personalization of advertising spaces. This document will help you understand the different levels of intrusion associated with the cookies we use, as well as the circumstances under which we will request your prior permission as a condition for their storage.
- Cookies used by social networks:In addition, insofar as Social Plugins are used, this website participates in the Facebook network to allow the user to share with his social circle those contents that are of interest. Likewise, Social Plugins avoids the user to provide their personal data to this website by taking advantage of the information already shared within the scope of these social networks (data to which upbooking.com does not have access). Facebook 1601 S. California Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94304 (http://www.facebook.com/policy.php),Twitter, Inc. 795 Folsom Street Suite 600 San Francisco, CA 94107 (http://twitter.com/privacy )
- Cookies used by external content plug-ins:This site uses Google Maps to view geographic locations (our offices). Its use implies the remission of two cookies (PREF and NID) managed entirely by Google. Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 (http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html)
- Cookies from third parties for the personalization of advertising spaces:This website does not make use of ad servers or, therefore, cookies linked to them for the creation of profiles based on preferences and behavior. In the event that we decide to do so, the user will be offered the option of accepting or rejecting such use expressly and prior to remission, by means of a "skirt" intended for this purpose, which will incorporate specific formulas for the exercise of the user's rights.
- Additional warranties:As an additional guarantee to the above, the registration of our cookies may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked by means of the available content and privacy configuration options.
- Relationship and description of cookies. Levels of intrusivity:The following table schematizes the cookies exposed above, incorporating a criterion of "level of intrusivity" supported in a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
- Level 1: corresponds to cookies of essential internal use for the provision of the service requested by the user .
- Level 2: corresponds to anonymous cookies of internal use necessary for the maintenance of contents and navigation.
- Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow the user to be tracked through websites that upbooking.com does not own. The specification of this level is accompanied by its owner.
Table: only persistent, with name, duration, purpose and intrusivity-owner if they are level.
cookie duration purpose intrusivity __utmz 6 months Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Level 2 __utma 2 years Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Level 2 __utmb 30 minutes Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Level 2 WRUID 1 year Manage the user experience with Clicktale. Level 2 x-src 30 minutes Level 2 lu 2 years Level 2 datr 2 years Level 2 PREF 2 years Visualization of maps through Google Maps. Level 2 NID 6 months Visualization of maps through Google Maps. Level 2 SNID 6 months Visualization of maps through Google Maps. Level 2 B 25 years Internal measurement with Yahoo Web Analytics. Level 2 BEAT 1 day Manage the user experience with Google+. Level 2 ywadp 3 years Internal measurement with Yahoo Web Analytics. Level 2 fpc 1 year Internal measurement with Yahoo Web Analytics. Level 2 s_vi 5 years Internal measurement with Adobe SiteCatalyst. Level 2 PID 2 years Twitter management. Level 2 fbsetting_ 1 day Authentication through Facebook. Level 2 WRIgnore 8 minutes Manage the user experience with Clicktale. Level 2
Through this notice MA-NO WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT S.L., with CIF B33929704, owner of the domain upbooking.com, informs customers and users of its website about its Policy for the Protection of Personal Data, in accordance with current legislation in this area. upbooking.com declares that it satisfies all the precepts established by Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD) and development regulations.
upbooking.com collects personal data through the contact page of the website in order to facilitate the formulation of questions related to its contents, the registration of students to training courses and the request for documentation offered on the website. In some cases, these data will be stored in a file owned by upbooking.com intended to allow a consistent monitoring of commercial requests and technical support of users who have made use of such forms. These data could also facilitate, on a statistical level, the optimisation of the usability of the website or the segmentation of audiences.
All collection, processing and storage of personal data will always be done according to the principles of quality, information and consent. It is guaranteed that personal data will NEVER be used for a purpose other than that for which they are collected, and that they are relevant and necessary to carry out the legitimate purpose for which they are collected.
If the user provides personal data through any of the means provided on the website, will be included in a file correctly declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. This file is the property and responsibility of MA-NO WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT S.L..
Rights of those affected
The affected person will have at all times the right to access the automated files, being able to exercise the rights of ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION in the terms included in the data protection legislation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you must do so in writing, attaching a copy of your National Identity Document to MA-NO WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT S.L., with address at c/ del Ter,27 Bajo 4I. 07001 Palma de Mallorca. In this letter the owner of the data must indicate the address to which upbooking.com can send confirmation of its action in accordance with your request. You can also formulate all questions related to your personal data through the email address [email protected]
Communication of Personal Data
MA-NO WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT S.L. guarantees that any communication of personal data to third parties, if any, will be informed in accordance with the requirements of the LOPD. upbooking.com will not communicate personal data if it does not have the consent of the affected, according to Article 11 of the LOPD. Sending commercial communications Only proceed to send users commercial communications with their consent and complying with the obligation to inform in each of the shipments that are made. In any case, commercial communications will be sent only in those cases in which the user's data have been collected for this purpose. In all cases the User will have the right to oppose the reception of these commercial communications. This opposition may be exercised in each of the clauses through which the electronic means of doing so is provided, or by sending a written request enclosing a copy of the National Identity Document to MA-NO WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT S.L., with address at c/ del Ter,27 Bajo 4I. 07001 Palma de Mallorca.
To contact us, you can request an informative email to [email protected]